Monday, 19 November 2007

Orbit




Orbit is a curved path of a planet, satelitte or spacecraft round another, sphere of influence, move in a round. However, now there is a new definition for orbit--outdated or lame.




My brother attended my cousin's wedding last saturday. His handphone accidentally dropped down during the lunch. As he picked his handphone up, my uncle said that his handphone was so orbit! Since then, my brother determined to buy one new handphone and started to calculate the minimum budget needed.


Hence, I'm wondering what will happened to me if I attended the wedding since I don't even have a handphone.Perhaps I will end up finding a place to hide or even worse! Is it really so important to spend money frequently just to keep someone up-to-date?

2 comments:

Wei Shen said...

not up-to-date la....the siao lang buy phone coz scare malu..i buy new hp coz see the old one till sien, want to vommit

--c3rO-- said...

Same thinglah...
He decided to buy Nokia 6500.
He wants to slide.