2008 is certainly a year with many changes! I will try my best to list out all my changes:
~ My skin becomes darker and darker. Shit! I hate that.
~ My short-sightedness increases a few degrees again.
~ My school bag getting heavier and heavier.
~ I have less time to rest because of the stupid ELH launched by the principle.
~ I have tons of homework to do everyday.
Now, forget about the things I listed out earlier. The important point is that I was chosen by the class as the monitor on the first day in school. That is the worse nightmare ever because the form teacher is CHA JU LEE!!!
She nags a lot whenever she asks me to do something."You call this 5 Wawasan work?","Count all the papers...Aiyah! Don't write so small, write bigger and circle it!" and many more. I certainly hope that someone will take over my job soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment