Haiz... So many things happened recently. Of course, first of all, I am having my trial exam. I think I am quite lucky this time as I scored my first A1 in moral throughout this year. It is certainly a relief and it also boosts my confidence to do better in the real examination.
Besides that, I am concern about our country's politics as well. I was shocked when I heard that Raja Petra, Teressa Kok and the reporter were caught under ISA. The Home Minister gave a lot of excuses to lock them up. Now I am so afraid to manage my blog. Who knows whether he will jail me under ISA too!!
I gave my full support to the Law Minister who decided to resign rather than working with the useless government. Anwar , on the other hand, failed to fulfill his 16/9 dream. Will he able to change the fate of our country?
No comments:
Post a Comment