Saturday, 17 January 2009

JPJ Test


Yesterday, I got up very early in the morning as I was about to take the driving test. My hypothalamus in my brain seemed to go crazy and sent the wrong stimuli to my body. I vomited my breakfast after they had gone into my stomach a few seconds later. Wow, that kind of feeling certainly sucks!

I was glad to be the first person who reached the maharani driving school so I took a sit on the number 3 chair. However, my agent came and said that he booked the second class for me. What the....... Instead of being number 3, I ended up as number 29 and I waited like a fool until 10.30am.

Then, I started my test with the parking followed by a U-turn and climbing the small hill. Phew, everything went on smoothly. Later on, I drove steadily on the road. The JPJ's officer reprimanded me as the car slightly reversed when I stopped. I thought I will not pass the test anymore.(~.~)

Finally, I took the results and guess what? I had my first achievement in 2009---I passed my driving test!!!! Hahahahahaha......

3 comments:

Cell cell said...

Cool!! It seems you pass the test pretty good! I still need to wait for half a month...haih...can't wait to roar on the road....Wakakaka!!!


=michelle=

F------ said...

gd lo..can come out drive lo

--c3rO-- said...

Don't feel like driving. I think I will wait until my P change into normal license.