Sunday, 13 December 2009

Happy holidays~

After few weeks of tedious studies, I finally gain some freedom from stress and boredom. I had roughly think about what to do doing my 3 weeks holidays but all my plans have to delay for some time because I need to rearrange all my stuff at home. Arghhh!!! My parents had done an early spring cleaning and completely messed up all my things. Even my favourite pillow was "murdered" by my parents.=( Nevertheless, I have began my first plan of my holiday now--updating my rusted blog. Hehe....

I am still watching Fated To Love You, a few more episodes left. However, I didn't download the full set of drama so I have to watch them via youtube.Haiz.... To those who haven't watch this drama, please do so. The story is so touching and I almost cried when watching this drama.


My next target will be watching Queen of No Marriage and do some shopping spree first.^^
p/s:My black eyes are getting worse, anyone can help me on that??

3 comments:

Cell cell said...

Haha^6 I have a brilliant idea, but I guess it's hard to stick with it for ur 3 weeks break. Cut down on the hours spent on TV and in front of com. Or maybe buy some cosmetics?!! Xixi~

F------ said...

thuhhhhh... ur favorite pillow..

--c3rO-- said...

To cell cell: Haha, I bought an eye brightener already.^^ Hope my eyes will get better.

To F----: Cannot meh. Bluek!!