Saturday, 28 August 2010

Life goes on~~

Few hours ago, I received a call from one of my best friends, Yong Teng, who is about to further his studies in UK soon. Besides him, another friend of mine since primary school, Yun En, is also leaving Malaysia to pursue his studies in Canada. Out of a sudden, I felt like everyone is leaving me day after day. It affected my study mood and hence I ended up blogging instead of studying. I find it rather difficult to find a true friend who understands me recently. Apparently, those who really knows me well are drifting far apart from my life gradually.( Maybe except that annoying Teh Chin Kiong:P).

Apart from that, the recent CAT final results also caused some of my friends to leave us. With a passing rate of 58%, almost half of my class were gone and they were forced to take up CAT paper once again because of the audit paper. Well, I'm glad that I passed but I'm not so happy though as many of my friends were not able to proceed to ACCA together with the rest. Some of them actually cried and lost their jovial look because of this exam. But what else can we do? This is part and parcel of professional exams.


If we can't do well, we will get stuck forever.

Really hope that our friendship will not change although we are far apart from each other....

3 comments:

0817 said...

then v mus appreciate our frenship ya... take k bro...

--c3rO-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hope things go well with your old friends and you meet many new, wonderful friends as well :)

I switched schools starting this year so my entire group o friends was split up. It's either they go to my old school or they go to my school but at a different campus.

For the new school we had many exams and requirements too, so some people I know did not transfer :(

At first I was a little apprehensive, but now I feel at home. Every now and then thoughts of inferiority, embarassment, and just negativity try to entire my mind, but I refuse them and pray.

Either way, I truly pray that you have a great time and meet many great new people while keeping in contact with the old. It truly is about the "phases of life" :)