Friday, 27 February 2009

Result coming out!!

According to the Star, the SPM result will be out on the second week of March. After knowing the news, I have a mixed feeling. I have waited for the result for a long time and I ought to be happy, right? But on the other hand, I feel so tension, afraid that I will not do well, lousy result, what to do next and so on. The agony is so unbearable. I bet I will be vomiting throughout the next two weeks due to excess secretion of adrenaline. And what's next? I wonder......

*p/s: Our botak NS guys will be back on the 11 March. Thus, I reckon the result will be out on 12/13 March.

2 comments:

F------ said...

i'm oso damn worried for my result. u sure get straight A de la.

Wei Jiet said...

I also a bit worry leh. Aiyah, u get straight A wan lah.