Well, now that the SPM result is out, I still cannot figure out what I really want.
Yesterday, I went to talk to Pn.Adiny for a while before I gone home. The first question she asked was,"Wei Zun, nak pergi mana?". Such a simple question,right? But I couldn't answer her with a proper answer. "Belajar sampai straight A1 tak tahu nak pergi mana? Orang macam Weh Kiat belum dapat result sudah pergi Taylors belajar",she said. I thought for a moment but my mind was still so blank. Maybe I'm not ambitious. That is the only answer I have in mind.
Many people have started to apply for JPA scholarship, ASEAN scholarship and so on soon after they had gone home. Although I also wanted to do so, I stop my application when I reached the part where they ask for the courses I want.
Haiz, I think I'm completely hopeless.=.= However, I carried out my backup plan for "worst case scenario" first--accounting. I went to the Sunway College's roadshow in Classic Hotel and asked about the fees, lodging blah blah blah.... It is the cheapest course, that's why. Anyone wants to follow me to JB campus? Haha....
8 comments:
hello, My name is Indra. I from Palembang, Ibonesian Country.
pleased with you, hopefully we can become friends. I glad you have read the blog
Congratulation to you too. Well, some of my friends were in sunway JB since jan. Kinda pressure, having tests nearly every week. By the way, do you encounter any problem while applying JPA? techical prob i mean??!!
see la, too clever then duno wad to study, tats ur biggest problem. luckily i not as clever as u. hehe.
To Indra:
Pleased to meet you too^^
To cell cell:
Really? Is good to hear that your friends are there. Basically, I don't face any technical problem.
Just fill in 3 forms, right?
To fabian:
So, what will you study after completing SAM?
if i finish SAM with high TER, i plan to go aus study. either marine biology or vetenary science n provided got some scholarships or tution fee waived. now aim for JPA 1st.
Yup. I guess i'm the only one with problem since some of my friends had successfully sent the form. Haih...
Post a Comment