Well, I just finished my JPA interview 2 days ago and today I was quite surprised to know that I was shortlisted for the maktab perguruan interview next week.
HOWEVER, I am so sad and disappointed as I was rejected by Yayasan Khazanah and Sime Darby. Let's see how they replied my application.
Yayasan Khazanah: Regret,unsuccessful
What the f***. Just 2 words to reject my application. Then why they asked me to print 4 pages of nonsense when i applied the scholarship!!
Sime Darby: Although your extra-curricular activities and academic result are remarkable, the competition is so keen and we feel regret to inform you that.........
Good, polite and bombastic words but they still break my heart into pieces though.:(
7 comments:
Me too. Boo hoo....since when Sime Darby say that thing?
well, what to do. life's tough. i got rejected for both as well. at least sime darby sent an email, albeit an automated one.
To sapphire dragon:
They sent me an email saying that lo.
Feel sorry for both of you. But it's kinda amazing i'm short-listed for the sime darby business school. I apply 4 maktab perguruan too. Next monday at BP. May be can meet each other. Haha^^ Who knows??!!
Congrats. But mine is Tuesday.
yayasan is the most pahliah. not any of us get shorlisted
sime darby scholarship is 4 malays only la....since 5 years ago i ady knew it.
Post a Comment