Saturday, 9 May 2009

Frustrated and angry

Yesterday was certainly a very frustrating day of my life. I got to know that the JPA result will be out on 3pm yesterday and thus I went online to check it out. To my dismay, they had changed their time to 5pm. Oh great! I had to wait another 2 hours. I got more frustrated when there is practically nothing appeared on the JPA's official website where they had written there "8 MEI 5 PETANG". Huh, so that was so-called the professionalism of our government sector!

Well, that was not the end of story. Later on, I checked again on 11pm and they published another new post stating that "capaian ke semakan tidak boleh bagi sementara waktu". What the..... I was so frustrated and went to bed immediately. After an hour, my friend called and told me that the result is FINALLY OUT. Rushing downstairs with my sleepy eyes, I went to the website like an idiot again to check my result. -PERMOHONAN ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA- Everyone knows what is that,right?

Initially, I didn't feel so sad at all as I also not so interested in medicine. However, the worst part was when I found out that one of my classmate who is currently a petronas scholar get the JPA scholarship. F**** la.@#&%^* That was the moment I realised that the JPA policy still never changed at all. They only offer scholarships to "poor students" regardless of their result.(Did I mentioned earlier that he got a B3?) I shouldn't be so honest giving the actual amount of salary earned by my parents. In fact, I should write my mother's occupation as a housewife. I was so naive and innocent just like Gillian Chung.

In addition to that, I remember that my friend told me there was another JPA interview on mid-April. Anyone else knows that, I wonder. The second batch of interviewee were informed through phone call and none of their names where published on the JPA official website as well. The interviewers on that particular day said that the interview was conducted due to some politicians. Since when politicians also actively involved in giving scholarships? I didn't bother about it before that because I thought that our new prime minister will be fair to MALAYSIANs. Now, I begin to think otherwise. Everything in this country never changed at all. There is no transparency and our fate are manipulated by those selfish politicians who only think about themselves.

~I LOVE MALAYSIA,BUT I HATE POLITICIANS~
An advise to all politicians: Don't treat us like idiots,we are to one who vote you!!

7 comments:

Wei Jiet said...

Dun be angry...the day will come when we will laugh at us being so sad today. That's in the future.

Cell cell said...

Well, I know the person you mention in your blog, but I thought he's v active in swimming and scout?!

One more thing, I never cheat on my salary and I know it's relatively high compared to others.

Lastly, wish you the best of luck in future^^

CJ said...

dont be so angry,you'll be better i think.anyway,good luck guy,with this time failure,we will have a better future,'cause we learnt from failure,even failure cause by unfair...
anyway,i did appeal,did u?

--c3rO-- said...

To michelle: No offence girl,i'm just venting my frustration only.

To cj: Yeah,i appeal via internet only. Didn't see mca.

Cell cell said...

It's ok. I understand. Maybe it's the God will by sending you to matriculation, like the god blessing in disguise^^

Good luck and take care.

F------ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F------ said...

1st. Government is highly efficient.
2nd. They give scholarships to some of the candidates with poor result. (cant figure out why) ur result is too gd to get scholrship.
3rd. Salary doesnt have effect on selection. Most probably adderess. Ulu place gets.
4th. Politicians r active in scholrships placement. Which dato so stupiak not to let sons or daughter to get smth free?
5th. Governent 'pity' the rakyat. In the newspaper, they mention ' due to many eligible candidates, 2k overeseas r given n 'mercyfully' give we dumb rakyat another 2k local.