Sunday, 17 May 2009

Life in matriks




Phew, after one whole week of orientation, I finally have some time to sit down and surf net via wifi from library. Life is tough throughout the orientation week as I had to get up very early to attend Moral Kuliah, wash clothes everyday, skip lunch or even dinner due to hectic timetable. Besides that, I feel quite lonely here as there are only 116 non-bumi among 2000+ students. In my practicum, I am the only Chinese boy around and surrounded by many crazy malay girls.

The food in this college also sucks. Although there are 4 cafe in the college, they are selling practically the same food everyday. Those food are surrounded by houseflies almost 24 hours and they are either yellow, red or orange in colour. I had a very bad stomachache during the orientation week. Most probably caused by the food.Luckily, I managed to get out from here yesterday for a decent meal in Seberang Prai City.

However, I do enjoy some moment with our seniors who known as faci. They are willing to help me throughout the orientation week and they are very friendly too. After knowing that I was having a terrible stomachache, the facis helped me to apply mc and send me to clinic. There are many Johorians in here!! We are the "majority" in KMPP.

3 comments:

Wei Jiet said...

sux lah u...

Cell cell said...

Woo!! The majority is johorean. Haha^^ That's fun. Then don't bully the "minority" loh. kaka :)

Anonymous said...

hey~juz pass by..
and i m sure u'll enjoy ur matrik life!
all the best!