Sunday, 5 July 2009

Too bored=.=



This is the 5th day in Sunway University College but I practically don't have any thing to blog. These few days, I was so bored and lonely as I barely have a good friend here. I don't even know who is my roommate yet and I only spoke to one of my housemate once. Terrible communication and socialising skill, I presumed. However, I still managed to hang out with some old buddies like Fabian, Chin Kiong and Yong Teng in Sunway Pyramid to assuage my loneliness. In fact, they felt the same way too. Haiz...

As u can see in the picture above, a cute little buy by a pond. Hmm, that's my nephew (I think so,not so sure...),Ethan. He is 1 year and a few months old. The only word that came out from his mouth was "duck!!". Why say duck instead of other words harr........

2 comments:

Wei Jiet said...

get to know some leng loi lah...

Elephant said...

so sorry i m not there to accompany you.