Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Movie of the year

Today, my brother and I watched the best movie of the year--Transformers:Revenge of the fallen. Sam Witwicky again joins with the Autobots against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons. Many new features are added to the movie ranging from giant Decepticons to ancient Transformers, Jetfire. You will also be attracted by the sexy Megan Fox (Mikaela Banes)or handsome Shia Lebouf (Sam Witwicky) and Josh Duhamel (Sergeant Lennox). I think the coolest transformer is the girl (Alice) who looks like terminator which can camouflage in human skin. Besides that, there were many scenes where everyone burst into laughter although this is an action pack movie. The running time of the film is around 2 hours and 45 minutes. Hurry up and rush to your nearest cinema ,or better still, go to the nearest GSC cinema(for better sound effect) to watch this movie now!!!

1 comment:

Cell cell said...

Lucky you,had watched the movie! I haven't get the chance to go to the cinema. Wu...wu...that's my favourite movie:(