Since I entered Sunway University College, my life is so bored and predictable. Everyday is all about studying and revising for more incoming tests. After a few chapters, there will be a quiz or test. Then, every fortnight there will be a progress test. Marvin and I are taking the same course but he always looks so relax and have time to play DOTA. Haiz....What's wrong with me and my life?
As the Internet line in my apartment is extremely lag and sucks, I can't even know what is happening in Malaysia. I remembered last time I came home to read the newspaper, it talks about the death of Teoh Beng Hock. Surprisingly, I still manage to find many articles regarding his death today. Hmm, there must be a few possibilities here:
1. There is nothing new happening recently
2. I'm still up-dated with the most recent news without reading newspaper at all
3. The inquest for Teoh's death continued until now without any findings or result
4. Time passes slowly but I aged rapidly
When I went back from Puduraya bus station yesterday, there were quite a number of people travelling or walking around with a mask, including me. The H1N1 influenza seems to be more serious in Malaysia, everyone shuns away when a person sneezes. This proves that our government does not take sufficient precautions in mitigating the pandemic. The best thing they have done so far is closing universities to give students a one-week-holiday. I hope this pandemic will end soon although it is not as dangerous as SARS.
No comments:
Post a Comment