Sunday, 30 August 2009

Interesting phrases

I enjoy my lessons in Sunway University College very much although there is/are test(s) every week or fortnightly. My current class reminded me of the joy I had in 5 wawasan when I was in Muar High School. We always burst into laughter during our lessons but the "porno" jokes that often mentioned by my classmate, Jack are quite annoying sometimes. Now, let me share two interesting phrases which have became the cliche in my class:

1.
There is nothing personal, it's just the system

By Mr. Bill

Mr.Bill loves to say that whenever he is giving us a lot of homework(which he defines as FUNTASK) or when he is punishing his students.

2.
Look at the mirror and call yourself stupid stupid dumb dumb

By Miss Geetha

Miss Geetha certainly knows how to insult someone, especially foreigners after our tests.


Finally, I would like to share the cute cute bun I ate in Dragon-i last week. Phew, the price paid for that was not cute at all!!

No comments: