Today, I had successfully completed my first CAT exam paper. And guess what? I get 98 marks for my T2!!! I am not sure whether I should be happy and start celebrating or feel sad because I was 2 MARKS away from getting a world prize. It is just like climbing high up to Mount Everest but failed to put my flag on top of the mountain.=.= Well, I'm still glad that I had done quite well. Hopefully, I can still get a malaysian prize and obtain 30% fee waiver for my ACCA course. Then I am able to help my parents to save a lot of money and they can retire without a heavy burden.
p.s: My brother sms-ed me and he said that there is a H1N1 case near Sunway University College!!
3 comments:
congrats
Wow^^ You sure are outstanding!
Hehe... Paiseh dy. Thank you~
Post a Comment