Sunday, 24 January 2010

Embracing the year of tiger



Well, Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I'm so eager to say goodbye to the Year of the Cow as it is not a pleasant year for me. I missed a lot of opportunities thoughout this year but still gained some wonderful experience with my friends...

Yesterday, I completed my shopping spree together with my parents. Sweets, chocolates, groundnuts, junk foods and other CNY goods filled up the trolley. But, of course, money went out of the pocket like running water too. My shopping mood ceased when it started to rain.=( Haiz, the rain was so heavy and my father parked his car quite a distant away from supermarket without bringing an umbrella. The solution? Buy one umbrella lo....

I admit that sometimes I walk too fast and oblivious to my surroundings. I don't even realised that some of my schoolmates were in the bookshop until I stopped by to buy a pen. Hope they are not offended because I really don't know!!!

No comments: