Saturday, 27 February 2010

New year, old resolution

Chinese New Year is going to end tomorrow and so is my short holiday as well. I realised that I had not been blogging for quite a long time. Hmm... maybe I'm not a good writer, that's why I have nothing to blog unlike my friends. To my dismay, I still fail to obtain a scholarship despite the efforts and time I devoted on my studies. It is a common perception of the society that the life in universities or colleges is the most enjoyable moments. But to me, it is totally a different story.

Shouldering a financial burden while studying is not fun at all. I'm the only child in my family without a scholarship and that kind of feeling sucks!! Not everyone can understand how I feel actually. Many people thought I'm from a rich family and that's why I'm studying in Sunway University College. Duh, I never said so... In spite of all the frustrations and disappointment, I'm glad that there are some little angels(family,lecturers,friends) who stand by my side to motivate me to move on.

I noticed some changes of my former classmates too. Some of them were not as friendly as they used to be and some of them were totally a different person. It highlighted a simple fact, life goes on. Their life wouldn't stop because of my absence and vice versa. Hence, I shall let the memories of the past to become the energy for me to move on. Since I didn't achieve my target, I will strive harder for it again. Qiong ar!!!!

If we can bend the wind of our life, we will not break.--Perseverance

2 comments:

Cell cell said...

Good luck my friend...I know not everybody studying in private uni are rich people. You are a very smart person, I'm sure you can do it. Gambateh~

--c3rO-- said...

Thank you~~