Sunday, 25 April 2010

Solo all the way~



Yesterday was the first time I went to Bukit Jalil to take a bus home since they closed Puduraya bus station. Initially, I planned to go home with Marvin and Daniel but they wanted to go back in the afternoon. Thus, I took my bag and solo all the way to Bukit Jalil. I don't know whether UDA made a right decision to shift all the buses to Bukit Jalil. There was only RapidKL shuttle bus which brings passenger to and fro from Puduraya. Hence, once the bus reached Bukit Jalil, all the ticket agents surrounded the bus!!! They were so desperate to pursuade people to buy their tickets. Phew, I spent so much energy to get through them.

p/s:I missed out so much fun just because I had a stomachache last Friday. My friends went to sing karaoke and watch movies.:(

2 comments:

Wei Jiet said...

aiyoh..I also solo mah come from Muar to Bukit Jalil for interview. Sat LRT to Masji Jamek interchange, then headed to KL Sentral and walked to Mercu UEM Building

--c3rO-- said...

Ooo..so how was ur interview? Don't cry ya. hahaha...