Last Wednesday, I participated in the charity concert organised by all the moral studies students. I supposed to sell food and drinks on that day but somehow my job was taken over by others and there was only one thing to do--enjoy the rock concert!!! Wohooo... I screamed and yelled in the concert and my classmates were quite surprised to see me shouting. Nah, this is just because they don't really know me.^^
When I was on my way back this Friday, I received a surprise call from my lecturer stating that I actually won a Malaysian prize for my CAT paper 2. The news was unexpected and I was totally thrilled (but my lecturer seemed to be happier than me). She said that there could be a partial scholarship for me to continue to ACCA but I have to confirm with the management. Phew~~ Finally I have something after all the efforts that I put in. However, I am required to wear a coat for the prize giving ceremony. Where to get one?? Tried to borrow but to no avail.
3 comments:
Congrats leh wei zun! Proud of you leh! +oil!
Thank you.^^ Good luck in your final ya.
so clever. but i got blazers anyway
Post a Comment