Friday, 2 July 2010

A new semester


Have you ever caught in a dilemma?


The choice is simple, that's the typical answer you will get from an outsider. Somehow, I still pondering whether I had made the right decision to give up the opportunity for taking up ICAEW especially when I was questioned by others. I couldn't utter a good excuse, probably because I don't even know the reason to do so. All I can do is to convince myself that it's over and I have to focus on my studies in ACCA. Don't look back and pretending that nothing happened before,I told myself.

I have a mixed feelings when embracing the first semester of ACCA (although it is only a two weeks gap from CAT :P). Firstly, I lose a few friends who continue their studies in ICAEW. Then, I am quite worried about my previous semester's result which will be known in 10 weeks time. Thirdly, I don't know how to answer the queries of my friends and lecturers should they enquire the reasons why I declined the offer from BDO. Haiz....

I certainly hope that I can sail through everything without a hitch and the choice is right.

3 comments:

Wei Jiet said...

The choice has already been made. Like me, I sometimes look back as I stroll into the future, contemplating whether I should have chosen medicine instead of law. But there's nothing you can change now except look forward. And please do that with great enthusiasm. Now that's important.

--c3rO-- said...

Thanks wei jiet. Lets work hard together for our future.^^

Anonymous said...

Zun, I juz noe this from this post, haha, but i really think you should have chosen ICAEW. Better future prospect from what i noe. Anyway, gambateh !!

YUN EN