Wednesday, 15 December 2010

A recap of the past few weeks

Finally it's holiday and I can take my own sweet time to blog. Over the past few weeks, I was busy with all the EDC/EDF classes and preparing myself for the final(which somehow never really ends). Some of the circumstances which had an impact on me are:

#1. Getting pathetic marks for my mock exam. I think that was the worst mark I got since kindergarten!! Although some senior and even lecturer said it is normal to get such mark for ACCA level but I just can't accept it. I'll do better, really.

#2. I STUDIED TOO MUCH. I have to admit it now. There are some sore pressure marks on my legs as well as my back. Initially, I thought I knocked something or suffered from any disease but the doctor told me that they were merely sore pressure as I sat on the chair the whole day for the past two weeks!!!


#3. Perhaps I'm sort of extreme friendly to one of my friends and it turned out that he started to shun me like a plague after some silly rumours. Hiaz... However, I realised that too. In our recent gathering, I deliberately ignore him and then he started to talk to me again, weird eh? Hmm... Maybe I think too much, I shouldn't take those jokes seriously.

#4. I learned about a fact that makes me feel happy. Apparently, I had done an act which I usually do and someone actually felt touched by what I had done!! I feel appreciated and it certainly does motivate me to be the person I'm right now.

I'll hold on to my beliefs and carry on with the way I deal with things in the usual course as that's what makes me special, right? Haha....


#5. Last but not least, it's holiday!!! I shall live my life to the fullest during this 2+ weeks because I will have more miserable life ahead.~.~ If you seriously think that ACCA is just debits and credits, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY WRONG!!! The theories are overwhelming and I don't know how much can I take it. Just hoping for the best...

No comments: