
Time flies as usual, I'll be embracing a new year within an hour or less. 2010 is an unusual year as many events occurred during this year although I can't remember them vividly.:P During the year, I:
-secured a scholarship from Sunway for getting prizes for CAT
-suffered from throat inflammation which tortured me for more than 3 weeks!!
-visited BDO office and talked to the partners
-obtained an offer from BDO to continue my tertiary education via ICAEW. I faced some dilemma and it was tough to make a choice. I don't feel regret though...
-separated with some classmates due to the recent CAT results
-started to join the vampire diaries fan clubs and enjoy every single episodes of it^^
-officially graduated from CAT!!!
-felt the pressure of ACCA for the first time after getting low marks for mock exam=(
Last but not the least, I enjoyed my sem break to the fullest by going ipoh and langkawi with 38 gang.^^



Hopefully this new year will be a great year and I can perform better in every aspects of my life including exams, health, socialising and others. May the force be with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment