Monday, 20 June 2011

Time and tide waits for no man

Time passed by so quickly and I can't believe that I'll be taking my ACCA Professional Level papers soon(Before that, I have to pray hard that I pass all my June papers). Somehow, I feel like I'm getting older and older. Even my friends said I looked thinner and haggard when we met each other yesterday. Well, at least I'm not going to start work on July unlike some of my ICAEW friends.:P
Therefore, I shall live to the fullest during my two weeks holiday break.=)

As a start, I joined my friends to Malacca for a 3 days-2 nights trip. We enjoyed all the food there and had a wonderful experience staying in a ghostly apartment.



Secondly, I started watching a drama introduced by my brother. It's about an ex-general who decided to go against corrupted officials of the country. Although I only watched 4 episodes, I kinda love it.^^

Thirdly, I started playing Chinese Paladin online game. Nah, I think I'll stop playing immediately after my holidays anyway. It's quite a boring game. I hope to have more plans ahead--sing k, BBQ, shopping etc...^^

Nevertheless, I still a bit worried about my OBU project. Other students had started phase 1 yet my mentor didn't do anything so far.>.<"

1 comment:

CSI New York: Seasons 1-7 DVD said...

catch the time and never miss it.