Friday, 6 May 2011

Back to school...


As the title implied, I went back to high school today for the speech which I mentioned in the previous post. I practically blabbed through as fast as possible and I managed to finish it before I have stage fright!! Phew,haha... However, I think I messed up that event anyway. Both parties, my secondary school and SunwayTES representatives, looked quite upset.

There was a clear contrast between my secondary school and the school in Simpang Renggam which we had visited prior to my school visit. The latter welcomed us with joy and feel proud for their students whereas my school gave me an impression like "what the hell are you doing here?" =.=|| I felt bad especially when the senior assistant was being sarcastic, stating that if you have a lot of money then you can study at Sunway. Feel like slapping him a few times!! Didn't he realise that NOT EVERYONE especially chinese can get a government scholarship? (Before they started the scholarship for all 8A+ students) Nah, I don't think they will really give everyone even after such announcement is made.

On the other hand, my form teacher actually forgotten who I am. Thank goodness anyway.:P She came in late and asking around for free goodies like a typical auntie in the market. Failing to get those free gifts, she actually called the senior assistant who was sitting beside me and ask me to pass some free bags and highlighter to her.>.<"

Before heading to Malacca, I guided Mr.Teo to Muar's Greedy Street to buy some otak-otak. That was the worse situation. I was telling them that the stalls were around the corner and....eh?! Both otak-otak stalls were not open yet and I didn't know how to respond to them.@@ Mr.Teo got out from his car and walked down the street and I was so lucky that there's one van selling otak-otak at the other end of the road. Otherwise, I don't know what will happen next. I don't think that van's otak-otak is nice anyway but at least they didn't leave empty-handed. What a day...

5 comments:

F------ said...

i want to give a speech too!! to talk crappy stories

--c3rO-- said...

You can go there and tell ur experience as vet ar... Then I help u to record and post in youtube.:P

0817 said...

LOL~~~ i want the highlighter as well le~~~~ hehe.... n the otak at muar is nt really tat nice as compare with the one at YONG PENG~~~

--c3rO-- said...

I never say otak from muar is nice.

F------ said...

sorhai! probably when i graduate. let me enjoy here 1st