Friday, 26 August 2011

Double killed


Apparently, I'm currently belonging to the third category. Soon after getting my results for my last semester's exam, I faced the greatest failure in my life. I failed not only one but two papers of my progress test!:( This is the first time in my study life to get such rubbish marks. The worst thing is that I don't even know what the heck was happening. Despite writing as much as I could, I barely got more than half of the marks allocated to each question.

It is quite disheartening since I had started my preparation for the progress test two weeks in advance. In addition, I read my notes twice before the test! Really don't know what more that I can do to get higher marks... It reminded me of something my tax lecturer told us during our CAT class. She told us that being hardworking will not guarantee a pass in ACCA professional papers. During that time, I was not convinced by her words. Who can't pass if he/she put in sufficient efforts to study, I wondered.

Haiz, but I had to admit that my lecturer was right after all. It seems that pure regurgitation of book knowledge does not work at all at professional level papers. Then how am I going to do well in such exam? My lecturer actually mentioned that we only have to bullshit all the way to pass all professional level papers.=.= Worse still, my lecturers want us to think like a consultant. How to think like one when I don't even know what a consultant do?

Many questions running wild in my mind but I don't even know which should I ask my lecturers first... Hopefully everything will be back to normal as soon as possible.

*Studying hard and learning how to bullshit well~*

8 comments:

sky said...

Lol..u can learn frm yeng zhao...BSK as well.... anyway, + oil!!!

--c3rO-- said...

Lol, thank you~ Same to you...=]

sky said...

how come c3ro? any meanings? :D

--c3rO-- said...

惜弱, haha...
I remember is one of the character in 射雕英雄传.

sky said...

惜弱?人名?还是爱惜弱人?哈哈

--c3rO-- said...

人名

Ajit Bhandari said...

nice dude great


SEO Service Providers Website Development India

Traumsammler said...

oh i knoiw this ... you learn and learn and it doesn't help. In my case there is just panic in my head ... but it gets better if I begin to write but it doesn't help much because I wast half of my time with thinking OMG I don't know anything :D