The workshop started of by an introduction from everyone of us followed by a drawing of our favourite cartoon characters. Then, she stimulated us to think fast by showing us some pictures and wanting us to give our opinion on the picture by relating those pictures with our real life experiences (although I didn't participate in it). After a moment, there was a power failure in the college! I wonder why the tariffs kept increasing yet the service is still so lousy...
Despite the blackout, we continued to carry out our activities in the college's foyer. We were split into groups and played charade. I kinda enjoyed it although my group didn't emerge as the winner. The purpose of the game was to highlight the difficulty of someone to understand our message if we don't speak to them. There might be different interpretations from one's action if the message is not clear to the audience.
After lunch, Pn Zarina went on to talk about first impression. Do you know that it only took 0.5 seconds for someone to create their first impression? Hmm.. I didn't know about it. She instructed everyone to paste a piece of paper behind our back and let us write our impression about our friends. And below is my result:
I also learned the differences between business gaze, social gaze and intimate gaze. In addition, Pn Zarina also taught us different body languages that we can/cannot use during a presentation. She even shared a hilarious video which showed the meaning of different body languages.
I'm quite tired right now, so I'll just skip to the last part.:P Finally, we had a brief presentation to put everything we learnt into practice. I chose to talk about vampire diaries although I ended my presentation quickly as I felt nervous. Surprisingly, I received good feedback from Pn Zarina after my presentation. It certainly made me feel happy for few hours.^^
1 comment:
I can feel my face burning after four hours racing. The sky is bright and the water has this deep blue color. MBA college list
Post a Comment