I realised I'm getting lazier to blog these days. I used to have at least one post per month and now I only blog once a few months. This laziness is partly attributable to my examinations in college. Things just getting harder and harder as I enter the last part of my ACCA qualification. I started to fail my papers despite studying consistently, it's quite disheartening sometimes.
After all the hardships I had been through for the past few weeks, I only get a miserable two-weeks break!! Anyway, I joined my friends for few days holiday trip as usual. This time we went to ipoh and penang to try out the local food and visited some places as well.
Ipoh is full of mad people and Penang people are mostly ill-mannered.
On the other hand, time passes so quickly to the extend that I can't believe that I'm in the last semester after my holidays!! I feel old suddenly and I can't help to think of the kind of job I'll be doing after I graduated. Phew, I hope I can pass all my examinations smoothly and get a decent job. I shall strike hard and win this last battle and win the war with ACCA, may the forces be with me until the end~



5 comments:
I haven't read your whole blog, I "next blog"ed onto this post, and from one (admittedly sometimes-miserable) accounting student to another, WE CAN DO IT. I don't know you, but I'm cheering you on. Don't lost sight of what you love (and if you don't know what makes you happy, take the time to find out) and persevere. Have a restful break and hunker down for the studying to come!
Thanks Olivia, all the best in your future endeavor.=)
Ipoh is full of mad people and Penang people are mostly ill-mannered.Lol..ur conclusion so funny!
Its a very nice picture shared with all and your blog writing is wonderful.MBA college list
Hey! I just found your blog and it inspired me to make my own! You can find it at http://summertimesweety.blogspot.com It is all about the beach and vacation planning I really hope you (and anyone else who wants to *hint hint*) will check it out!! :)
Post a Comment