After few weeks of revision and hard work, my examination finally comes to an end. But, is it really THE END of ACCA examination? Well, I sincerely hope so. I really don't feel like resitting any paper in few months time.
What's next then? Currently, I'm still unemployed although I sent my job application around the end of April! Arghh, that's really frustrating. Initially, I applied for advisory position but I application was somehow being ignored by the audit firm. I followed up by an email and later received a call from the HR department advising me to join audit and assurance as a start. Hence, there goes my chance of starting my career as a consultant. Haiz...
I hope I wouldn't be doing any audit related career for the rest of my life. It is certainly one of the worst job in Malaysia! You have to be prepared to work until 2am in the morning and wake up early in the morning to work in order to avoid any traffic jam. It sucks, really...
In the meanwhile, I shall enjoy my holiday to the fullest before being bound by any employment contract. I thought of going to gym to build up my stamina but I guess that wouldn't be necessary as my result will be out in early August. What muscles can I get in one month's time huh? Hmm.. I don't expect to have big muscles like Chris Hemsworth.
But if I have some muscles like Justin Hartley then that would be perfect. Haha... But I think it's hard for me to be as strong as them since I'm only 49kg.=.=
p/s: Quite disappointed that Justin Hartley is not starring as Green Arrow in CW's new series Arrow. Hmm..



4 comments:
weizun, one in,never out...
this one whre u find?
Muscles oh... weizun maintain ur stamina by doing mre exercise everyday...dont be lazy ahXD
Haha, many people shared in facebook. I just copy and share only.:P
No time to exercise la~
Y???one mth time can exercise also...
Lazy..:P
Post a Comment