Yesterday, I finally moved out from my hostel after living there for 3 years. It was also my first attempt to drive from my hometown to Sunway. Despite having a GPS, I still lost my way and almost drove to banting instead of Sunway.=.= I'm glad that I'm not driving alone, otherwise I would be very nervous. I think I seriously need to build up my stamina as I felt so tired after driving to and fro between Muar and Sunway.
An interesting scene when I stopped at petrol station:
A British man reversed his car while a local Malay guy trying to move forward. The British man shouted:"I want to reversed!" and the Malay guy responded by showing his middle finger. Emm, you know, the "bird" sign.o0o I wonder whether there was any miscommunication or our Malaysian education system is a total failure. Shouldn't we show some manners to foreigners since we are representing our country? Or maybe that chap didn't understand what the British guy was talking about. Hmm...
Anyway, it marks an end to my college life and new challenges are awaiting ahead. Now I don't know how to go to 1 Sentral for my pre-interview assessment and whether I'll be able to secure the job. Haiz... Life is full of uncertainties. I shall stay positive and move on~ ^^

1 comment:
All the very best in the real world...stay focussed and all will be well....
Post a Comment