Today, 8th of August, is a day that I'll remember because I failed one of my ACCA exam and thus unable to graduate with my fellow classmates. I prayed so hard to get a straight pass and yet I was disappointed with a failure out of my three papers.:( However, I didn't cry or can't cry out loud (I don't know why..) when I saw my results. Probably because I had seen the past year answer yesterday and somehow expected such outcome.
It is so disheartening to fail with one paper on the last semester! Lots of problems followed immediately after that. Where should I stay? Should I continue with the same lecturer? How about the exam fees? etc.. I feel bad when I see the disappointment in the eyes of my parents. My father sit beside me for hours and kept on encouraging me not to feel bad about it. I also want to thank my friends as well as my lecturer who gave me supports during this time.
Whether I like it or not, life goes on. I must pull myself together and start focusing on my studies again. I'll just have to try harder this time. Haiz... I hope all the negative emotions will begone by tomorrow...
:)



5 comments:
Is okay! Life still goes on no matter what..cheers!
Are u attending dinesh class again? o.o
no,i go ms wong class... i knw u self study rite...
Ya, no place to stay ma~
Nice post!
Post a Comment