I don't know whether I am making the right choice but since I have decided, I will try my best to do well in CAT and ACCA so that my parents will not waste their money. They certainly struggled a lot to send me to Sunway University College. New environment, new people and new challenges. I hope I can adapt myself with all these changes without changing my personality...
The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don't understand yourself.
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Home sweet home...
Finally, I'm out of KMPP and lying comfortably on my bed. Before I left the place, I managed to cross the rope bridge of KMPP's tasik. The rope was so shaky especially when I was standing at the centre of the rope. Many had fell into the lake but I managed to cross it thrice. Huhu...... I felt quite bad abandoning my friends in KMPP and I didn't know that day was Wei Ming's birthday!! What a terrible person I am. Haiz....



I don't know whether I am making the right choice but since I have decided, I will try my best to do well in CAT and ACCA so that my parents will not waste their money. They certainly struggled a lot to send me to Sunway University College. New environment, new people and new challenges. I hope I can adapt myself with all these changes without changing my personality...
I don't know whether I am making the right choice but since I have decided, I will try my best to do well in CAT and ACCA so that my parents will not waste their money. They certainly struggled a lot to send me to Sunway University College. New environment, new people and new challenges. I hope I can adapt myself with all these changes without changing my personality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
U very weird le. Since you enjoy life there , y quit?
So...you have made up your mind. Kinda shocking lo. However, with your good result, sunway will definitely offer you scholarship de. Good luck and all the best^_^
Dun bother what Yun Ern say...haha.
Post a Comment