I am back in Muar since last week but the sense of happiness had faded and replaced by frustration. I am so fed up with all those gossipers in Muar. Since the day I returned from Muar, many people talked about me--asking where I am studying, why didn't receive JPA scholarship, why quit matriks, why change course, blah blah blah..... The news spreads like wild fire and it seems like many people know that I wanted to take ACCA instead of staying in matriks even though my family members and I barely mentioned that to others. How do they know?
Apart from that, some "kepo" relatives and my father's friends called him to tell him that ACCA is very difficult to pass. They wanted to persuade him so that I will not take the ACCA examinations and get a degree in accounting instead. HELLO!! I am the one who is going to take the examinations, not my father! Since when do they have the rights to determine my future? My father, on the other hand, is easily influenced by their comments. He keeps asking me whether I can cope with the examinations, do I want to change my course, are my friends studying ACCA..... How am I going to give a definite answer when the course is not commenced yet?
Huh, I am certain that there's no turning back anymore. Hence, I'll stick to my plan and try to ignore those annoying gossips.
--我要让那些瞧不起我的人不得好死!!--
No comments:
Post a Comment