Okay, before I start to write any crap on this blog post, I have to admit that I'm such a lousy blogger. I don't even know that some of the links in my blog have either deleted or privatised. I had a shock when I clicked those links one by one...=.= Anyway, I have cleaned up the mess and deleted a few expired links on my blog.
One year after another, I feel like I'm getting older now. Another one month and I'm officially 20 years old. Haiz... I should prepare to be a young adult now but where should I start? Maybe I should drink beer, play golf, enter the stock market or watching bloomberg etc. Nah, I think I'll pass all those nonsense for the time being. We should think young and live young right? :P
As usual, my exam result is coming out soon on 21 feb. Frankly speaking, it's kind of freaking me out. I know how I performed during the exam, so it is not so optimistic. Just hoping that this rabbit year will bring me luck so that my results will not be that terrible.>.<
No comments:
Post a Comment