A touch screen monitor to select our desired bus.
Feel a little impressed?
Yup, but that's only my first impression. When I was waiting in the departure zone, two foreign tourists looked very fed up and confronted one of the staff."How can we go up? This place sucks!!". Oops!! That's when I realised that there were no escalators to go up to the main lobby. Apparently, there are only escalators that go down to the departure zone but none of them goes upwards. The only way back to main lobby is through a lift hidden around the corner.
In addition, the departure zone is not really a departure zone. It is more like a secondary waiting area for passengers to wait for another half and hour!! I am puzzled that they actually requiring passengers to "check-in" half and hour earlier to wait for the arrival of the buses. Come on! This is not an airport for goodness sake!
Malaysia memang boleh. Boleh turun, tak boleh naik. Tunggu lama lama baru boleh.=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment