
A birthday cake made up of breads...I have admit that this is so unexpected. First time seeing such "cake" for a birthday boy.


After taking pictures in medan, my friends and I went back to college to unwrap my presents. Okay, this was the part that I had a mixed feelings. The first present I unwrap was a dog-shaped pillow and I kinda love it. Now, I have an additional member in my hostel room.^^ I was thinking that the next present could be something awesome too. However, it turned out to be a boxer. Err...=.=" I certainly not expecting such present at that time, felt a bit awkward as I opened it in front of my friends. Worse still, it was followed by a box of underwear and finally a G-string!! I was like OMG!! Why am I receiving such thing from them?>.<
I felt that all my presents somehow very 18SX if they are combined together. Many undies to wear, a T-shirt that asking girls to get laid down and a pillow to sleep. Hmm...I am wondering whether my friends conspired to produce such combination or is it a mere coincidence. Anyhow, that was my first birthday with so many presents since I was born. Appreciate them very much. I'm wondering whether a text message is sufficient to express my gratitude to my friends. You guys are AWESOME!! Love you very much!!
The funniest part was when I brought back my presents home. My parents were not surprised by those presents. In fact, my father laugh and said:"Your girls friends very naughty har, give you these kind of present." LOL...He continued by saying that the G-string looks so sexy.@.@ Hahaha, that's my father.=)
Reaching the age of 20 reminds me of Britney Spears' song--I'm not a girl,not yet a women. Haiz, no longer young anymore compared to those kids running around in the playing ground. Perhaps I should control my temper and watch my behaviour in the future. Feeling a little hot tempered lately,second phase puberty? Haha...
4 comments:
2nd phase puberty..lol...hahaha
by the way,ur dad so open minded ley,sexy~haha....
Haha, open minded ley~ But certain things he is quite pantang de.
such as??haha...
cash-bomb money adsense
congratulation kim
Post a Comment