A few more minutes to go before it marks the end of 2014 and the beginning of a new year. I believe that most of my friends are busy celebrating or countdown for a new year. Yet, I'm sitting down in front of computer updating my silly blog. Sounds so sad, right?
Anyway, 2014 has been quite a hectic yet meaningful year. My job seems to get from bad to worse along the year. The daunting task in dealing with clients is constantly tormenting my mind and soul. Expectations from managers also getting higher and higher, sometimes rather ridiculous and unreasonable. I begin to wonder whether I should slow down and give myself a break once a while. Oh well, I guess that's why I took leave to spend my weekend at home.
Looking forward into 2015, I think it's about time for me to make decisions! Not some random resolutions that can be carried forward easily but serious planning for my future career and development. Although I have been working for about 2 years now, my future seems to be so bleak and full of uncertainties. I don't even know what to do after I obtain my ACCA membership one year later.
Hence, I shall set my new year resolutions as follows:
- Update CV and search for dream job occasionally
- Decide where should I settle down in the foreseeable future. (Duh, I always have dilemma on this issue)
- To purchase a house after having an answer for the point above.
- Spend quality time with family and friends
Happy New Year! Sweet dreams and all the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment